The Best Fall Fashion Trends

There are certain fashion trends that I have been loving lately; especially with fall approaching I am excited to try these out! These are my top 3 favorite fashion trends for Fall 2016!

1. Embroidery
I am in love with the embroidery trend, I think it adds a unique design to an otherwise boring outfit.  Not to mention there are so many fun ways to play with this trend, including one of my favorite ways: patches!! 
embroidered jeans
Image Credit : French Connection
peace sign jean patch
Image Credit: CoucouSuzette Etsy



 2. Velvet
I have always loved the look and feel of velvet; actually, I distinctly remember wearing several velvet dresses as a child! I'm so excited that velvet is making a comeback this season; again there are so many ways that this can be incorporated into your wardrobe! However, my personal favorite has to be velvet long sleeved tops and my second favorite way to incorporate this trend is in the form of boots! 



 Image Credit: Anthropologie
Image Credit: Anthropologie

velvet steve madden boots jacyln hill
Image Credit: Steve Madden

































3. Frayed Jeans
As someone who is a measly 5'ft tall I have to say I am in love with this trend for selfish reasons, not only do I think it looks badass I'm excited that I can just take a pair of scissors to my always too long pair of jeans and be considered "in fashion".  No more tailoring!! But seriously, I just think frayed jeans look so effortlessly chic and almost "undone".  This isn't just limited to jeans, although that seems to be the most common way I have seen this trend played out, I have also seen denim skirts being frayed and it looks amazing! 
 Image Credit: Bonadrag
Image Credit: Bonadrag
 Image Credit: Free People
Image Credit: FreePeople


I have been loving these fashion trends they are right up my alley!  What trends have you been loving or are looking forward to trying out? 

7 comments:

  1. I love these trends! I really need to find me some embroidered jeans!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can get some, I love the look of embroidered jeans!

      Delete
  2. I am so happy that embroidery jeans are back in trend as I now can wear my old like 10 yeas old H&M jeans again!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) that is awesome! I love when trends come back into style, I don't feel as bad for holding on to stuff!

      Delete
  3. I am loving the embroidered phase, its so so beautiful! Not too sure about the velvet though.. I cant handle the feel of it lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the embroidered products that are coming out, they are so lovely! haha I love the feel of velvet, but I do find that some dresses made of velvet can be a hit or miss fit wise lol

      Delete
  4. I really love frayed jeans!!! love your selection for this fall!
    www.stayclassi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.