Review: Covergirl Full Lash Bloom

11:15 PM




Hello everyone! I'm here with another exciting product that was kindly sent to me by Influenster for review.  The product is the new Covergirl Full Lash Bloom mascara! I've been trying this mascara out since the 1st of this month, I really wanted to get a good feel for it before I gave my thoughts on it!  Before I get to the review lets take a look at the claims this mascara gives!

The two major claims the Covergirl Full Lash Bloom gives are that it will give the look of fuller lashes and secondly that the lashes will stay soft to the touch.  I tested out the shade 800 very black, and although this particulary version is not waterproof it is supposed to be flake resistant.

Here is the complete list of claims this mascara gives as seen directly on the packaging:









The wand is plastic which is typically not my favorite, I tend to favor more traditional bristiles but I didn't find the wand hard to work with.  The formula is not too wet but it is definitaly not dry either, right in the middle.  When I first used this mascara it right off the bat reminded me of the Benefit They're Real mascara! The wand is very similar to that mascara, but the formula is not as wet as the Benefit They're Real mascara (which I prefer because wet mascaras tend to make a huge mess on my hooded eyes).

As I said before I have been testing this mascara since the beginning of the month, and through different conditions. I found that the Covergirl Full Lash Bloom did not smudge on me, it was amazing I love it for my lower lashes especially. The wand makes it super easy to coat your lower lashline without getting mascara everywhere!  It does not however give me tons of length, which it doesn't claim to do.  Volume wise though I could see a bit of a difference but not tons of volume either.  I still enjoy the formula and application, and especially loved how it didn't smudge! I am also a contact wearer and this did not cause any discomfort at all.  When my eyes did water (I have watery eyes naturally), I found that very little of the mascara budged and the bit that did came off very easily and didn't leave behind panda eyes!

Oveally I'm quite satisfied with the results this mascara gave me and would be intrigued in trying out more Covergirl mascara.  I usually stay away from Covergirl makeup, not quite sure why! I feel like I must be missing out on some really awesome products! I would agree with the claims this mascara made, it didn't leave my lashes feel 'crispy' at all, they did feel quite soft and I did not get any smudging while wearing this! I did have more volume, but this mascara is definitely more a natural look type than a 'I'm wearing falsies' type.

I completely forgot to take a picture of my eyelashes without mascara, but don't worry I will be updating this blog post with before and after pictures! For now here is my eyelashes with the mascara on!

Two coats of Covergirl Full Lash Bloom





** This mascara was sent to me for review by Influenster, all opinions are my own**

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.