Review: L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder

3:23 PM


This has probably been one of the most talked about products the last couple of weeks, and I was lucky enough to have won a 3 month supply thanks to SheSpeaks! :) 
I choose the color Natural Beige, and was so happy at how well it matched my skin tone! The consistency is VERY runny.  So make sure you are careful when pouring it out because a lot might come out,and don't forget to shake it!  The coverage is just like it says very bare: your skin but better.  Although I do have acne, I actually prefer to have minimal foundation on. With all that being said, I was happily surprised at how well this actually covered, now it's not going to have ultra full coverage but it did cover redness very well. And it almost seemed to 'blur' my imperfections.  I applied it with my fingers, but you could also use a brush to buff it in!  
The feeling of the foundation was very silky smooth, I could almost describe it as applying a very nice oil on your face.  But once it sets that initial oil feeling goes away and instead it does feel as smooth as a traditional powder foundation.  It stayed on through out the day, only wearing off around my nose, but I have very oily skin so I was quite surprised how well this stayed put.  I will say though if you have dry skin, this might not be the best foundation for you as I noticed it did cling to some dry patches I had, then again you might want to give it a try anyway as some people said this was not ideal for acne prone skin but I love it so it just depends! 




This is an awesome foundation and one that I will continue to enjoy using! Thanks for reading! 



I did win this in a giveaway hosted by SheSpeaks, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.