October WishList

8:44 PM

  1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush- I've heard so many wonderful things about these brushes, but this brush just seems perfect for me! It says it's good for applying cream or liquid foundations.  I love foundation brushes more than any other kind, and this one seems like it would just do a magical job of blending out foundation and making my skin look seamless! 
  2. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation 
    First off I know I'm not going to get this, at $48 dollars it's a little too steep for me especially for a foundation.  But, that's the whole point of a wishlist! I don't think I've ever heard of a gel foundation before, but that's what really intrigues me about this stuff! I keep wondering what the texture of this stuff feels like! It also claims to be long-wearing and make your skin radiant! Um.. yes please!!

    3. Stila Stay All Day Prime & Anti Shine Balm-
    Another type of product I had never heard off.  This is a balm firstly whenever I think of balm I think of the kind that goes on your lips not onto your face but, I digress. This product is supposed to eliminate shine and can be placed under your makeup or over it.  I just think the idea of applying a balm over your makeup is so fascinating, and I would love to try this out!

    4. Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation- I've really been intrigued with airbrush foundations, for a long time now! I would love to try this one by Sephora out!

    5. Make Up Forever Mist & Fix- I've been searching for a setting spray that will actually hold my makeup in place, I'm sad to say that the Urban Decay De-slick setting spray did not do that great of a job especially considering the price tag.  I'm hoping this one does a much better job!

    6. Milani Eyeshadow Primer- I've heard some really great things about this primer, and I would definitely be interested in trying this out! I have very oily eyelids (well skin in general) and if this product works then I would be a very happy girl! And so would my wallet, since this product is only about $6.00 dollars!

    7. Milani Liquid Eye- This product just sounds really interesting to me! It's basically a long-wearing eye pencils.  And the packaging is actually really cute!

    8. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- It's supposed to blur imperfections, hide dark circles and more all while keeping you well moisturized! I think this product and I would get along very well! I feel like a lot of concealers, can be a bit over drying.  And end up making my skin look so much worse! If this product really does live up to its hype then I would be amazed!

    9. Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment- I've really been trying to find products that will help keep my skin matte for at least a couple hours.  I have tried many high end primers but with varying degrees of success.  This product says it will keep skin matte and help treat acne as well! Perfect for my skin, but I am quite doubtful.  If I ever do get this product I will definitely go for the travel size to test it out.

haha Ok that was a lot more stuff than I thought I had!! :D Any products either from my list or just in general that you think I should try out? Leave a comment I would love to hear from you! 

Thanks for reading! 

6 comments:

  1. lovely blog and nice post! :)

    Do you want to follow each other?
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yea sure thing, I've followed you via GFC & bloglovin :)

      Delete
  2. great list! you should definitely get the expert face brush - it is literally amazing and I have 2 myself! haha x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :O Now I want it even more! haha It's already gone onto my Christmas wish list! :P

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.