Products I Regret Buying #1

1:30 AM
In my September product wish list one of the products that I was dying to get my hands on was the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray, well I got it and returned it...*cue sad violin music*.  I guess my oily skin was way too much for this product to handle!  I did enjoy using it, but it did nothing for my skin, aside from taking away the powdery look after finishing my makeup, apart from that nothing at all.  I still got just as oily as when I wasn't using the product, which is why for me it wasn't worth the $29 dollar price tag.  I tried this product so many different ways to try to get it too work, but alas it just wasn't meant to be!  

Thankfully Sephora has an amazing return policy so after returning this I got a face serum instead.  I figured I should be treating my skin a little better now that it's so chilly outside! 

So would I recommend it? If you have extremely oily skin (mine gets oily within the hour)  then I would say no.  But if you have the extra cash, then just give it a try and see if it works out for you, if it doesn't you can always return it! 

I still want to try out another setting spray, but this time mainly for the nice finish it gives to my makeup instead of the actual oil controlling properties.  

Thanks so much for reading!! 

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.