A Peak Inside my VarsityVoxBox

3:29 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to learn that I was going to be getting another Vox Box from influenster.  This time I got the Varsity Vox Box which contains lots of goodies geared toward college students! If you don't know what influenster is, I will briefly explain.  It is a company that sends you products (you have to qualify for them) and in exchange you give your honest reviews on all the products.  It is 100% free! :D Now on to what was inside my my box! :)




I was very pleased with everything that came in my box! :) I've already used the tide pod and have eaten all the Airheads Xtreme bites, both of which I really enjoyed! I have used up one of the Clearasil cleanser samples and haven't completely made up my mind about whether I like it or not, I think it does however smell amazing!! And I'm waiting to use my kiss nail dress some other time, maybe next week I'll apply them and see how well they wear! As for the NYC lip gloss you can click here to see the previous post I did reviewing this product, I was really happy that I got different color to the one I already owned!! haha

Quick list of what was in my box:

  • Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash: $6.49
  • AirHeads Xtremes Bite: $1.69
  • Kiss Nail Dress: $6.99
  • NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping & Shine Lip Gloss: $3.99
  • Tide Pods

This box was sent to me for testing purposes, I am not being paid or compensated for this. Thank you Influenster  for letting me test out some really great stuff! :)


Questions?? Leave a comment below! I read every single one! <3 

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.