Review: COVERGIRL & OLAY Simply Ageless Eye Corrector


Hello! Today I thought I'd share my thoughts on the Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless eye corrector.  I bought this at Target on clearance for about 5 dollars,  I was in need of an under eye brightener so I decided to scoop this product up.


My initial thoughts when I opened it, was how pretty it looked! I didn't want to mess up the perfect swirl.







This product does a great job of brightening up the under eye area and it does hide my dark circles.  However, the major downfall of this product for me is that it does crease.  Which I find odd because it is part of Covergirl's ageless collection, which is meant to not settle into any fine lines or creases.  Mind you I do not have any major wrinkles or anything, but it still manages to settle into the creases! 
The other problem I have with this product is the consistency, it dries almost powdery/patchy looking.  Which is not a good look for the under eye area! 

I will continue to use up this product, but after I run out I will not repurchase it.  It's not horrible, but I just feel like there are other products out there who can do a much better job.

Thank you so much for reading! OH  and what's your favorite concealer? :)

P.S- Happy Friday the 13th ;) 
My cat Cricket :) 

5 comments:

  1. I havent found the perfect concealer, but I'm always on the lookout.

    How many hours does this one last?

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I, hopefully you can find yours! I've really wanted to try out the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer! *__* haha

      It settles into the creases quite badly so I do set it with a powder. But I would say about 3 or so hours. After that it starts to wear off.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that Covergirl and Olay did a collaboration. The swirl looks so pretty :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have quite a few products together! :) I know I was quite sad to ruin the pretty swirl! haha

      Delete
  3. I did just get this product on a makeup lot, is so sad I see so many downs, oh well!

    Great blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.