Products Wishlist

Ok so with my birthday coming up here in a few weeks, I've been thinking a lot about certain products that I've been dying to try out!

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: This one is definitely a far fetched dream for me LOL seeing as this puppy cost 49.50 for 1.0 fluid ounce.  Although I am wary of the actual abilities of this serum I am still really curious to test it out myself! I have tried quite a few dark spot treatments to help combat some of my hyperpigmentation left from old acne, with little to no success.  Most products that claim to help with hyperpigmentation/dark spots are quite sticky once applied on the skin, but the intriguing thing the Kiehl's solution is that many of the reviewers say that it feels almost like water applying onto your skin.  If that's the case then I think I would absolutely love this product, (no more sticky messes!!).  It's also silicone, fragrance, and paraben free so a great product for even sensitive skin types.

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads: Alright so this one might be cheating since I recently ordered these bad boys, but hey I don't have them yet so I'm constantly dreaming about them!! These pads have the infamous Glycolic Acid (AHA) in them; I feel like AHA has been all the rave in the beauty community! I have heard so many bloggers talking about it, so of course it went on my wishlist! Like I said before I have hyperpigmentation, and if you didn't know AHA is supposed to exfoliate the dead skins cells and cause your skin to create new cells more rapidly. I thought this would be perfect for my skin, I feel like my skin has such a hard time getting rid of the dead cells.  Even though I exfoliate, I feel like these pads would just help out the process so much more.  Not to mention all the wonderful claims of waking up to glowing skin!! Umm.. yes please!! These pads claim to be good for people with acne and oily skin: in other words ME! The one thing I'm praying they don't have is a weird chemical smell, I really have quite the sensitive nose so that would be a huge turnoff. Also before I forget, they do make a gentle version in case you have sensitive skin.

Urban DeCay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray: This has a cult following all the beauty gurus rave about how this stuff saved them from a makeup meltdown.  Now with me having really oily skin and leaving in an extremely humid place, I feel like this stuff has the potential of being one of my holy grails. *Only if it works that is.* I have been weary of buying this stuff only because of the price tag, but I mean it will be my birthday soon so I feel like I can splurge every once in awhile! Right??

 Kiehl's Skin Rescuer : I saw this product in a magazine and for some reason it just really intrigued me.  It claims to help fight the visible signs of stress, reduces redness and blotchiness.  I don't have a huge problem with stress, but I feel like this could be a great pick-me up product for when your skin isn't looking its best.

TokyoMilk : Not one particular product just the whole line in general.  I like how dark and seductive the packaging appears and how just overall odd all the scents seem to be (note: I haven't actually gotten a chance to give these a sniff test!).  I just love the whole line overall, and feel like I could really find some gems.  I've really been obsessed with dark colors and the Dracula novel by Bram Stoker; maybe it's because I'm so eager for fall to finally arrive, but whatever the reason this dark line really appeals to me.

So those are all the goodies on my wishlist, I would love to know what products you've been eyeing! Thanks for reading, have a great week! :)

4 comments:

  1. I have oily skin as well and I love the UD De-Slick spray. & Yes! Splurge... It's your birthday! "Happy Birthday!"

    Hope you get everything on this list!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you love it so much! Now I definitely can't wait to get it!! :) And thank you so much, I'll take your advice hehe :P

      Thanks so much :3

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.