NEW: NYC NEW YORK COLOR BIG BOLD PLUMPING LIP GLOSS

11:48 PM
NYC plumping lip gloss

  NYC plumping lip glosswand size of NYC plumping lip gloss
NYC plumping lip gloss wand comparison

   I had never tried a plumping lip gloss, so I was actually really excited to try out this one from NYC!  The way most plumping lip glosses work is by causing mild irritation to your lips causing increased blood flow to your lips, thus making them appear bigger.  I do feel a very slight stinging sensation, but it doesn't hurt or anything like that.  It almost feels cooling! I didn't really notice that I had bigger lips, but I already have quite large lips without the help of this product! LOL.  I did find that the color was very beautiful and layered really well over the top of other colors.   The one thing that did strike me off the bat was how freakin massive the applicator brush is!! I took a picture of it compared to my Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss to really show you how BIG this applicator really is!
The gloss isn't sticky, overall I think this is a fun product to have and I do really enjoy the color.  Although I'm not too sure about the whole "plumping effect".

NYC plumping lip gloss swatch
 


Thank you so much for reading! :)

17 comments:

  1. I wish NYC was much more accessible here in Australia. I feel like I need the Sunny bronzer since it's such a cult product! Love the sheen that it looks like this lipgloss gives! xo Jess

    Your Daily Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully you can get your hands on them! and yes the sunny bronzer is very nice, just a standard matte bronzer though. :)
      Yea it definitely gives a lot of sheen! :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. love teh applicator it is so big. Not tried any nyc products

    New followers

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it really is quite big! They definitely have some good products!

      Thank you for following! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award!xx

    emilyjane1997.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yes it is a lovely color. Thank you, I checked yours out and it was very lovely :)
      Yes I have already followed you on bloglovin

      Delete
  5. Such a great post!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Sure, I have followed you on bloglovin! Thanks for checking out my post :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you following back, yes I followed you on gfc too. I don't see your instagram on your blog, but if you tell me what it is I'll be sure to follow you :)

      Delete
  7. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure I would! I just did :) Thanks for reading my blog

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
      and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
      Have a nice sunday! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

      Delete
    3. :) No thank you for visiting my blog! Yes I followed you on both and on G+ as well!
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.