Drugstore Haul



I went to CVS yesterday and bought a couple of goodies that I've had my eye on for a while.  I haven't had a chance to try out these products but as soon as I do I'll make sure to review them! :)


    • First on my list was the Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in EggPlant I legit ran over to the Maybelline section of the store and grabbed this! I have another Maybelline gel liner and love it, so of course I had to go and get another one, (who can blame me??).  I got it in EggPlant because quite frankly black is a little to bold for me, especially for everyday wear.  I like a softer eye look for the day time.  Also I've been wanting to venture out of my comfort zone (aka browns and nudes!).  
    • Next up is the CVS Oil-free eye makeup remover I was going to get the Nuance by Salma Hayek makeup remover (mainly because of the cute packaging), but this one had more product in it.  I also remembered that AllThatGlitters21 (Elle Fowler) was raving about this in a video of hers so I figured it had to be great! :) 
    • I was looking at all the Maybelline color tattoos, I had gone in with the mind set of picking up the color Pomegranate Punk, but alas they did not have it. Le Sigh.  Then I turned around and saw a display with different color tattoos that I hadn't seen before, it said it was from the 2013 Summer Collection  (I legit had no clue they had a summer collection, ahem worst beauty blogger ever).  They had so many beautiful colors, but finally I settled on Lavish Lavender.  P.S is anyone else as excited about the possibility certainty of a 2013 FALL collection????  
    • Then suddenly I remembered that I had been wanting the Biore pore strips I ended up getting the combo just to really deep clean all my pores! I have tried this before in the past, but haven't repurchased in a long time. However, since I've been really into skincare I figured this would be a good way to start out fresh.  On a side note does anyone else love to see all the gunk that comes out on these things?? No?, just me.....
    • Lastly, I picked up the Blistex five star lip protection, it claims to protect lips from the heat, cold and also the wind.  My lips have been super chapped lately and I'm almost positive it has to do with the fact that its been super hot and dry here lately (usually it's more humid).  Not to mention that it should (crosses fingers) be getting a little more windy and cold so I thought this would be perfect! Not only that but it also contains SPF 30! :D OH and also this smells AMAZING!! I was legit not expecting that, I mean this stuff smells like a mix between almonds and vanilla.  It has that spicy warmth that reminds me of the holidays.  And mind you this is coming from a person who typically hates despises vanilla scents.  
That's everything that I got from the drugstore, I really cannot wait to test all these out! Reviews on certain products will be coming soon! Let me know what products I NEED to try out from the drugstore (or any product for that matter!) 



Thanks a ton for reading!! :P 

8 comments:

  1. ahh i wanna get that maybelline tattoo eyeshadow i haven't got it yet! and that reminds me i need to buy pore strips too. and lol i do love to see all that nasty shiz on it! the ones i buy are black cause they're like volcanic too or something and you can see everything on it omg. nasty, but gets me motivated to clean my skin more haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they had so many pretty colors to choose from!! :)
      Glad I'm not the only one! LOL I'll have to try those out, I've heard of them before but never personally tried one out. Yea it really does motivate me too! :D

      Delete
  2. great haul! i want some biore strips too!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This haul looks great! Pore strips never seem to work on me, I must just have funny skin!

    Christina | Passion Obsession - Currently hosting a beauty hamper giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! I have some friends who are the same as well! :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! Love the maybelline 24hr tattoos my fav is pink gold!
    Hannah :) x

    Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to check that one out!! :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.