My thoughts on: Black Soap

7:54 PM

So I saw this in my local beauty store and it peaked my interest.  I have heard of Black Soap before, it's said to be good for the overall health of your skin and also for the treatment of acne.  It is made of all natural ingredients and has no chemical additives.
This all sounded really great to me! Unfortunately, I did not really enjoy using this product.  I felt it was incredible drying and actually ended up breaking out more!! I will say that it cleaned my skin really well (too well...).
I will say that it smelled really good, and was pretty easy to use.  But overall was not for me.

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of black soap before!

    In anatomy lab we used to use lava soap... but I think they are different!

    I will approach with caution haha :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool never heard of lava soap but that sounds awesome! :)
      Yes approach at your own risk! LOL

      Delete
  2. This is so interesting! I hate products that are overly drying though, ick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it interesting! :3 And yes I couldn't agree more, my skin was not a happy camper!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.