MY THOUGHTS: NYC Applelicious lip balm

9:39 PM

You might recall I received Big Apple Red from Influnester in my last Vox Box, click here to read that post.  
Well they are back with avengence! I've been reaching for these a lot lately! Actually Pink Lady has made a permanent home in my everyday makeup drawer.  Yup I love them that much! They are easy to use and give great color pay off not to mention they are extremely moisturizing.  I love to throw these in my purse when I head out, you don't need to worry about precision when applying these which is so convenient, I don't have to worry about coloring outside the line!
For summer I would say you should really head out and grab yourself one of these! I believe these are about $2.50 or so. But a lot of times they are having buy one get one free, (that's how I got Pink Lady, SCORE!!).




What are some of your favorite summer lip balms?
Thanks so much for reading! Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check this out! I usually just stick with EOS or if I need color, the Revlon balm/stain stuff :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are a really great product!
      I haven't tried the revlon balm! I'll have to check that out next time I'm in CVS! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) They really are a great product to throw in your bag! lol
      I hope you like them!!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.