Get Ready With Me: Fourth Of July Edition

4:59 PM

Hello everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to do a quick get ready with me! :) It's the Fourth of July so some family is coming over to have a nice evening together.  I wanted to do a look that was simple and looked fresh and easy.  I didn't do any obvious Fourth of July themed makeup, just a subtle red lip!

To start off with I used a sample of Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting moisturizer (not pictured), after that I went in and used my Yes to Grapefruit eye cream.  Next I applied my Neutrogena beach defense sunscreen SPF 70, since I'm going to be outside for most of the day I need to protect my skin! After that I applied my lip balm to ready my lips for the lipstick! I used Fresh sugar lip treatment that also contains SPF 15, (trust me don't forget to apply SPF to your lips!!).  Finally, I went ahead and primed my eyes and face, for my eyes I used Urban Decay primer potion and for my face I used Too Faced Primed Poreless with SPF 20.  I let that sit on my face for about 5 minutes.


Now on to the fun stuff! The makeup <3!!!
I started off with my BB creams, I mixed two BB's together to get my perfect color.  I used the Olay Fresh Effects in light to medium and mixed it with the Garnier BB cream in Medium/Deep.  The Olay BB cream has very little coverage, and contains SPF 15.  The Garnier BB cream has medium to full coverage and contains SPF 20.  After that I went ahead with concealer, for that I used Hard Candy GlamofLauge and my Revlon color stay. Next I used my Estee Lauder shadow quad, I mixed the colors Wild Sable and Lavish Mink to fill in my eyebrows.  I decided that I didn't want any heavy looking eyes and wanted instead to do something really natural.  So I used Wild Sable in my crease and then put a little bit of Lavish Mink in my outer corner to darken the look a little bit. Next up was mascara, I used Maybelline The Falsies. I went ahead and put my Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast in my inner corner to brighten my eyes.  And I also applied a nude in my waterline, I used Scandal Eyes by Rimmel London in the color Nude.  Then I put on my setting powder, I used Rimmel London's Stay Matte in translucent.  And then applied a very light and neutral blush on, for that I choose NYC check glow in Riverside Rose.  Finally, I applied my red lips.  For that I choose Revlon's Rosewine.


My very loved Estee Lauder quad! Colors on top from left to right are: 10 Ivory Slipper (satin), 04 Wild Sable (matte).  Colors on bottom from left to right: 35 Hot Cinnamon (shimmer), 45 Lavish Mink (matte)

NYC Cheek Glow in Riverside Rose


Closer look at my eyes! I think they came out pretty! :) 
Hope you all have a safe and fun day!
Also I'm thinking of getting a new camera, any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks so much for reading! :)

** I did get some of these products free, mostly from giveaways. The Garnier BB cream was sent to me by Bzzagent for consideration.  The Olay Fresh Effects BB cream was gifted to me by Influenster.  The Yes to Grapefruit eye cream, I won in a Facebook promotion a while back.  And The Too Faced primer was also won in a Facebook promotion by Lovely Skin.  The Milani eyeshadow pencil was also won in their Facebook giveaway.  The Sugar lip Treatment I got from Sephora for my birthday.  And everything else I bought with my own money! All opinions are my own, and I'm not being compensated**

No comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.