Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes



Hello everyone!!! Today I wanted to do a more in-depth review of one of my more favorite products out of my Influenster box.  In my Spring Vox Box I received one of these bad boys, the one I got, however, was a Reese's flavored one. The picture above is of the new flavor I just got from the store! I picked up a box of 5 for $3.00 at my local Family Dollar; you can check out Tasty Kakes' Website  to find a location near you that sells them!! 
Now more about this yummy product!! 
This was the first product that I tried out of my box (I mean who can resist??).  They are really filling and are moist and tasted exactly how described!! The Reese's flavored one was dead on (I couldn't find it in my store but I'm glad I didn't so I could test out the other flavors! haha).  Although, I still prefer the Reese's flavored Tasty Kake to the S'mores one.  Don't get me wrong though the S'mores Tasty Kake was really great too, I'm just a huge fan of Reese's.  One thing I will say that I noticed right away was that the box of that I bought myself, had much smaller bars inside: the one I got in my Vox Box was 2.1 oz and the one I bought myself was 1.70 oz.  I think this was because those samples were deluxe sized; but I'm not entirely sure! :O 

original sample (peanut butter)

Product I bought myself (s'mores flavored)



Anyway, this didn't really bug me (just wanted to let all of you know!!).  
The taste is wonderful and as a treat every once in a while I think these are perfect.  I love to eat mine with a nice tall glass of milk! 

S'mores flavored one (made with Hersey's chocolate)


Filling of S'mores flavored Tasty Kake

Overall, I really enjoyed both of the Tasty Kake flavors.  The S'mores flavor  was also really dead on and in my opinion was a great representation of the actual product.   Also it had a good, chocolate: 'graham cracker': marshmallow, ratio! I can't wait to head back to the store and buy some more of these products! 



Nutrition Facts for Tasty Kakes S'mores flavor
Here's what was described about the flavors: "Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor.  Available at grocery and convenience stores across America." 

I really do agree with everything that is said about them; these cakes are really light, but they also hit the spot.  Overall, I would say you should really check these out!! They retail for $4.49 for a box and $1.69 for a single serving!
Here is there website again:
www.tastykake.com
www.influenster.com
Tasty Kakes' Facebook
Tasty Kakes' Twitter

** Influenster did send me the peanut butter Tasty Kake to test out, however I went out and purchased the S'mores flavor.  All opinions are my own!**


No comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.