INFLUENSTER: Spring Fever Vox Box

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great day! Today I am going to be showing you all the goodies that I received in my Spring Vox Box which was sent to me from Influenster to test out.  I got my box in the mail last Monday and was pretty happy with all the items!  
Over view of what came in my Spring Fever Vox Box
In my box there was: 

  • Secret Outlast Clear Gel deodorant valued at $4.59
  •  NYC Applellcious Glossy Lip Balm valued at $2.99
  • Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure ranges in value at $5.99-$7.99
  •  OSiS Rough Rubber from Schwarzkopf Professional valued at $20.00
  • Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes valued at $4.49 per box.  
Overall I was very happy with all the products when I first saw them.  Although honestly I really wanted to test out the "OSiS Dust It", but there was a coupon for $5.00 dollars off your purchase so I think I will purchase it! 

The best product so far? That would have to go to Tastykake!! It was honestly just such a yummy treat! It was really moist and tasted exactly like a Reese's candy bar! I haven't been able to find them in stores yet, but I will be hunting for them this weekend! If you happen to see them then I would say "GRAB ONE!!" :D It really hits that sweet spot (just don't go overboard! :P)

The most disappointing product? I think for me that is the Broadway nails, this is kinda hard for me because I have used them in the past and thought they were wonderful! But this particular print (I received the print Holla) just rubbed off much quicker :/ and for the price I think it should last longer (although they do last on the actual nail!) I will be repurchasing though, because the previous print was really wonderful and for special occasion I think these are the way to go!! :D (SO overall I guess I was happy with all my products! Just some minor issues.)

Thanks so much for reading! I'll be going more in depth and writing some product reviews after I've had some time to thoroughly test each one out!

Here are some links for all these brands! <3

@nycnewyorkcolor
NYC New York Color Facebook
Influenster
@Influenster
Influenster Facebook

*** Thank you so much to Influenster for sending me this box of goodies! All opinions are my own, Influenster did send me all these products to test out! This does not affect how I feel about them.  




No comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please consider following my blog!

Powered by Blogger.